In order to effectively support the acid mantle of your skin, we have developed a hand soap that uses natural sugar surfactants to gently remove dirt and germs from your hands. With a pH value of 4.0-6.0, it is particularly gentle on your skin. Our hand soap contains no fragrances, parabens, silicones or other unnecessary additives and is therefore suitable for all skin types - even the more sensitive ones. Based on moisturising aloe vera, it even has a calming effect and actively protects your hands from drying out and prevents skin irritations.
Thorough hand hygiene is particularly important as it is essential to protect your immune system. If you always keep a few rules in mind, everything will be fine:
- Wash your hands regularly several times a day.
- Spread a pump of hand soap in your wet hands and lather the soap generously.
- For the benefit of our environment, do not leave the water running when washing your hands.
- Spread the soap on your hands down to the wrists thoroughly for at least 20-30 seconds.
- Make sure you have included the back of your hands, fingernails and the space between your fingers.
- Then remove the soap with cold to lukewarm water and gently pat your hands dry.
- Make sure you use a clean towel and not too hot water, otherwise your skin will be deprived of important lipids and nutrients.
- Use your elbow to turn off the tap or open the door.
- Avoid touching your face with your hands as much as possible.
Organic share: 61,8%
Nature share: 94,0%
Water has a pH value of 7 and is therefore pH neutral. Human skin usually has a pH value of 5.5 and is therefore slightly acidic. Our cream has a pH value in the range of 4-6 and is therefore in a well-tolerated, healthy environment of the skin.
We do not use perfumes or fragrances. The basic ingredients create a neutral smell of the hand soap.